Construction activity for the week included;
- 8 of 53 WTG now complete. 22 WTG base and mid tower sections erected.
- 12 of 53 WTG now complete. 23 WTG base and mid tower sections erected.
- 41% of the turbine components (blades, hubs, towers) delivered to site.
- 44 of 53 foundations poured. Excavation and preparation of foundations continuing. Backfilling and earthing of poured foundations continues.
- Continuation of earthworks for turbine access roads; approximately 78% of clearance works complete
- Construction of substation and switchyard continuing. Second of the main transformers was installed this week.
- Placement of underground cabling continuing
- Works continue on upgrades to Site Entry Road (intersection to site compound) including vegetation of batters
- UXO, Cultural Heritage and Environmental aspects continue prior to vegetation clearance in new areas.
- Weed contractor has commenced to address issues following recent rainfall.
- 76 pieces of heavy equipment on-site.
- Personnel on-site averaged 212.
PDF Embedder requires a url attribute