Construction activity for the week included;
- Powerlink commenced construction activities for substation infrastructure.
- Site Access Road. Road up the hill is now open to be used for access. Base material being placed for final profiling.
- 18 of 53 foundations poured. Excavation and preparation of foundations continuing. Backfilling of poured foundations continues.
- Continuation of earthworks for turbine access roads; approximately 55% of clearance works complete.
- Works complete on wind farm substation bench. Construction of substation commenced.
Works continue on upgrades to Site Entry Road (intersection to site compound)
- Field survey work continues for UXO, Cultural Heritage and Environmental aspects prior to vegetation clearance in new areas, including Quoll tracking.
- 64 pieces of heavy equipment on-site. Personnel averaged 147. 404 people inducted for site.
- First shipment of tower components arrived at Cairns Port 20/9/17. First shipment of blades arrived 27/9/2017.