Construction activity for the week included;
- Earthworks at Powerlink substation bench complete. Powerlink taking over and established site.
- Site Access Road. Road up the hill is now open to be used for access. Base material being placed for final profiling.
- 16 of 53 foundations poured. Excavation and preparation of foundations continuing. Backfilling of poured foundations continues.
- Continuation of earthworks for turbine access roads; approximately 54% of clearance works complete.
- Works continues on wind farm substation bench. Bulk works complete and capping underway.
Works continue on upgrades to Site Entry Road (intersection to site compound)
- Field survey work continues for UXO, Cultural Heritage and Environmental aspects prior to vegetation clearance in new areas.
- Quoll detection dogs now being used to clear areas before construction.Tracking of collared individuals continues.
- 60 pieces of heavy equipment on-site. Personnel averaged 145. 390 people inducted for site.