Construction activity for the week included;
• Bulk earthworks at Powerlink substation bench now complete. Placement of final capping layer remains.
• Site Access Road. Road up the hill is nearing a point where it can now be used for access.
• Site roads and hardstand for WTG 6-9 underway with placement of road base occurring
• Continuation of earthworks for turbine access roads; approximately 40% of clearance works complete.
- Delivery of electrical cable, culverts, reinforcement and foundation bolt assemblies arriving at site
- Work continuing on intersection upgrade work at Kippen Dr / Springmount Rd.
- Field survey work continues for UXO, Cultural Heritage and Environmental aspects prior to vegetation clearance in new area
- Quoll detection dogs now being used to clear areas before construction
- 39 pieces of heavy equipment on-site. Personnel totalled 74
[pdf-embedder url=”http://mtemeraldwindfarm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/20170719-MEWF-Weekly-Update.pdf” title=”MEWF Weekly Update 19th July”]