Construction activity for the week included;
• Main access road – clearing and grubbing, profiling,
• Excavation of the first wind turbine foundation (WTG#3)
• Clearing and profiling of the Powerlink bench for connection to the electricity grid
• Clearing of spur roads to wind turbine locations from main access road
• Clearing, weeding controls and other environmental requirements in accordance with management plans are being implemented and maintained as necessary.
• There are currently 16 pieces of construction equipment and plant working on site.
• Average level of personnel on site was 39 and approximately 86 people have now completed site inductions.
[pdf-embedder url=”http://mtemeraldwindfarm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/20170419-MEWF-Weekly-Update.pdf” title=”MEWF Weekly Update 19th April”]