Construction activity for the week included;
- Earthworks at Powerlink substation bench now complete, with final proof rolling of capping layer.
- Site Access Road. Road up the hill is now open to be used for access.
- First foundation (WTG #4) poured 11th August. Placing of reinforcing continuing at WTG 5, 7 and 8.
- Continuation of earthworks for turbine access roads; approximately 42.5% of clearance works complete.
- Work continuing on intersection upgrade work at Kippen Dr / Springmount Rd.
- Field survey work continues for UXO, Cultural Heritage and Environmental aspects prior to vegetation clearance in new are
- Quoll detection dogs now being used to clear areas before construction.
- 42 pieces of heavy equipment on-site. Personnel totalled 100.
PDF Embedder requires a url attribute