Construction activity for the week included;
- Partial site activities commenced on 3rd January, with full operation commencing 8th January.
- 6 of 53 WTG now complete. Additional 16 WTG base and mid tower sections erected.
- 44 of 53 foundations poured. Excavation and preparation of foundations continuing. Backfilling and earthing of poured foundations continues
- Continuation of earthworks for turbine access roads; approximately 78% of clearance works complete
- Construction of substation and switchyard continuing. Main transformers due for placement in coming weeks.
- Placement of underground cabling continuing
- Works continue on upgrades to Site Entry Road (intersection to site compound) including vegetation of batters
- UXO, Cultural Heritage and Environmental aspects continue prior to vegetation clearance in new areas.
- Component deliveries included blades, hubs and towers.
76 pieces of heavy equipment on-site.