• Works continued on the construction of the main access road to the Mount Emerald Wind Farm site.
• Excavation commenced for the first wind turbine foundation.
• Clearance activities have also commenced for hardstand areas around the first nine wind turbines.
• All the buildings at the temporary site compound are now completed and are being used. Fire water tanks have also been installed.
• Clearing, weeding controls and other environmental requirements in accordance with management plans are being implemented and maintained as necessary.
• There are currently 14 pieces of construction equipment and plant working on site.
• Average level of personnel on site was 38 and approximately 82 people have now completed site inductions.
[pdf-embedder url=”http://mtemeraldwindfarm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/20170412-MEWF-Weekly-Update.pdf” title=”MEWF Weekly Update 12th April”]